Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Elizabeth Smart Trial Coverage

Along with the live streaming video I took outside of the courthouse, I helped out with this final story on the guilty verdict for Brian David Mitchell who was on trial for the 2002 Elizabeth Smart kidnapping.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/50849318-76/mitchell-smart-trial-verdict.html.csp

Below are pictures of me along with numerous other journalists from around the nation at the event. Photos were taken by the Salt Lake Tribune, AP, and Reuters.

(Bottom_Left) Me and the back of my head. I am in a leather jacket taking video comment from Ed Smart, after his daughter Elizabeth, and wife Lois just finished speaking.

(Bottom-Center) Holding up a digital voice recorder along with the cell phone camera, recording a live video feed to the newspaper's website. Mobile Journalism in action.
Juror 7 speaks to the media in the Brian David Mitchell trial during a news conference outside federal court Friday, Dec. 10, 2010 in Salt Lake City. Mitchell was found guilty for the June 2002 abduction of Elizabeth Smart. (AP Photo/Colin E Braley)


You can see my Droid Incredible and my hand in the far right on this shot. I was streaming live video to the Salt Lake Tribune's website of the reaction from the defense.
Rebecca Woodridge, step-daughter of Brian David Mitchell, is interviewed outside federal court Friday, Dec. 10 2010 in Salt Lake City. Mitchell was found guilty for the June 5 2002 abduction of Elizabeth Smart. (AP Photo/Colin E Braley)

No comments:

Post a Comment